Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 101: Garden

Day 101
I came across this garden in front of the restaurant at Wente Vineyards. I was killing time while Jeremy was at a dentist appointment and we were sharing a car while mine was in the shop, so I drove around the vineyards. It was wet and rainy, and there weren't really any easy places to pull over and take pictures. When I got to Wente, I was going to turn around, and then I saw this garden. There were all kinds of unique plants and flowers, most memorably...Brussels sprouts (!) which you wouldn't exactly expect to find in a flower garden.

I have no idea what this flower is (I've never seen it before) but it really did look as bright and vibrant in real life. This was no small flower; the stems were several feet high.

No comments:

Post a Comment