Thursday, December 26, 2013

Play Doh

You know those toys you used to have that bring back memories, and then you want your kids to play with them so you can play with them again, too?  For me, Play Doh is one of those toys.  I know, it's technically not a toy, but you get the idea.  Owen got some awesome Play Doh "tools" for Christmas, and the next day we spent almost an hour and a half playing with them.  I think I was just as excited as he was.  He can get a little bossy, telling me what to make for him (how many worm families do I really need to make for you, Owen?) but I still got to make my fair share of my own stuff.

P.S. Owen likes to smoosh the colors together instead of keeping them separate.  But the Play Doh belongs to him, so I have to just remember that I'm a grown-up, stay calm, and breathe...

IMG_7761e

IMG_2371e

No comments:

Post a Comment