Sunday, February 9, 2014

Library

The sun did not shine, it was too wet to play, so we sat in the house all that cold, cold wet day.  And then I'd had enough and I just had to get Owen out of the house before he drove us all mad with his energy.  I took him on an errand and we stopped at the library on the way home.  I don't take Owen to the library that much since I feel like our own personal library, plus my classroom library (from which I often borrow books) is pretty extensive.  But he loved the fact that he got to pick out some books all on his own, and he really got into the whole experience, even finding a comfy chair in which to curl up with his books.

Some of the books he chose: Pout-Pout Fish and the Big-Big Dark (his "sea creature book"), George and Martha: Back in Town, books about bones and muscles, a dinosaur book, and my personal favorite (kind of a wtf? moment): a book about musk oxen.

IMG_2090e

No comments:

Post a Comment