Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 211: Sigh of Relief

Day 311
November 7, 2012: At least I got to go to bed last night knowing that my president was still my president.  But my other two important issues (Prop 30- funding for schools, and Prop 32- basically taking away the voice of my union and others) were not going the way I wanted at 9:00 when I couldn't stay up any longer.  I kept telling myself that with 5% of precincts reporting, it didn't mean anything, but I still tossed and turned all night.  When I woke up in the morning, I was happy to find out that Prop 30 had passed and Prop 32 had failed.  All I had to endure now was facebook posts from conservative friends warning us that the world would end because of who the country had stupidly voted back into office.  Oh, shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment