Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 347: Magazines

Day 347
December 12, 2012: When I got a bunch of free magazine subscriptions awhile back, I decided on some old favorites.  Now that I get to read them all every month, I realize that they represent a range of Dianas past and present.  We've received Entertainment Weekly for years and years.  National Geographic Traveler was my favorite when we were getting ready to go to Europe.  Before that, In Style was my go-to for fun reading (even though I've never really been fashion-y).  And Martha Stewart and I have had a longstanding relationship that dates back to my crafty days, although recently it occurred to me that she and I are a little out of touch.  I think the thing that made me come to this realization was an article telling what to make with all those pesky apple peels that are left over after making apple pie.  As if that's something I'm worried about.  But Real Simple fits me pretty well at the moment.  Look at that cover story--A Year of Organized Living!  Now that's something I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment