Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Owen's Sick Day

After my 365, I needed a break. I barely picked up my camera for months. Now I'm a little rusty, but I realized that I kinda miss it. So here I am, attempting to catch up on the past few months. Starting with...

March 4, 2013: Owen's sick day IMG_4004 e Owen stayed home from daycare because he was sick, and I took the day off work to stay home with him. It started out as just a little cold and cough, and we spent a fun day playing together (here he was watching the landscapers outside). But things got worse and the day ended with a trip to the ER later that night when he couldn't stop coughing and wasn't able to breathe. The ER doctor said Owen was his favorite patient all day-- they talked superheroes and Owen got to ride through the room on a rolling stool. He got some steroids and we went home, but it took him the whole rest of the week to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment