Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 171: Fence

Day 171
Now that I am on summer vacation (well, for just a week until summer school starts) one of my goals is to venture out of my normal home-work-home radius for my daily photo.

This project is hard.  I knew finding time would be a challenge, but what I did not anticipate was the difficulty of trying to stay fresh and original with each day.  366 is a big number, and having to think of new ideas every day when, let's face it, my life isn't all that interesting-- that's not a small task.  And on top of that, I'm always trying to improve my skills, too.  Let's hope that summer will bring some new ideas to keep me out of the ruts that I'm constantly finding myself in.

Now back to today's photo...well, technically it's still in my home-work-home radius (I went in to work today to get ready for my summer school class), but I just took a different turn on my way home and found this cool fence on a rural street.  So maybe it's as easy as taking different turn and keeping my eyes open for something new.  After all, I only need to think of 195 new things to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment