Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 173: My Dorky Hobby

Day 173
A few years back, knitting became kind of a trendy hobby, despite the fact that I think of it as typically an old-lady activity.  So I thought that maybe there would be hope for my hobby.  But alas, cross stitching has never quite caught on and I doubt it ever will.  I am coming out of the closet with my dorky hobby, and if you come to my house at Christmas time you can see the evidence of this hobby in our Christmas stockings.  Right now I'm working on another stocking for my yet-to-be-conceived-future-second-born child, and this picture is my jumbled mess of embroidery floss.  Since I hardly ever work on it, it'll take me years to complete.  I started this one before Owen was born and I've barely done anything on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment